sunshine

spring looks like it's about to make it's grand entrance! the weather has been warming up some...I can now walk around with a sweater and the sun is outshining brighter I think.

LOVE spring!

well I got a LO done for CCG and for design X combined. they picked out pretty colors for this week and I HAD to use them for these photos of teeniest terror.

the challenge at DX was to scrap your fave quote. there are so many I like...but this came to mind when I saw these photos....

"those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves" James Barrie.

Sunshine

she is like sunshine in our lives!

here I used old Daisy D's Moda PP, FP, AC patterned CS, the felt butterflies are from Iamascrapaholic, and the decorative edge is K&Co.

hmmm...today we had a PT conference...since she goes to head start they do home visits. her teacher told me so many good things about her!!! she even said she has been accused of spoiling her by the other teachers. :O that's the effect the girl has on everyone...she's progressing wonderfully and her speech is improving. all is good!

tonight we're hosting the men's fellowship meeting and let me tell you...the hubby has been baking up a storm. we have molasses cookies with lemon icing, chocolate hazelnut, and double chocolate chip cookies all from scratch!!! I asked him if baking was going to be his scrap booking and he said :heck no!!! I'm going to gain all the weight I've lost!!!: spoken like a man who lives in a household full of women! :D I left my camera at work so I couldn't get tempting photos of the yummy scrumptiousness DH baked.

:(

well my peeps! have to run....Thanks for looking!

xoxo