nothing new

there's nothing new to show off today. :(

I'm not even feeling well today, I had appts for stuff and didnt make any...and it's dreary out...not even the fact that it's friday cheers me up.

didn't scrap last night. i was so tired, the kids were misbehaving....so bad that they all got time out and Aaron almost skipped dinner. :O mommy had some mercy and just made him go straight to bed after dinner instead. Hmphh! ask him if he appreciates me and learned his lesson?????? uh that would be a big fat huge NO!

over the WE I may have to take the kids out and photograph them as well....let them all wear my obssesion....this year they finally caved and allowed us to purchase (the girls) a pair of converse!!!

man, I like these for myself!!!

the hubby didn't like them at all (he doesn't like these metallic ones either)...until I saw a pair of cute leather ones at foot locker in cream and pink and asked Annie to try them on. she loved them, end of story. we get home try them on with skinny jeans and it made hubby a believer!

see? he should not doubt my insanity and just go with it!!! LOL

these are cool, too



Nani and I both love these!!! I totally see her rockin them!



oh man....my shoe addiction's showing....huh? the bolder the better in my book!


enjoy your day. and your WE....chat more on Monday!