Nothing to brag about....!

Happy Hump day :D

Today brings us another prompt over at AAM. We had to scrap about our proudest moment. This is what I came up with.

Nothing to brag about

I thought long and hard about which way I should go with this challenge. Yes, I have accomplished some things that are worthy to be proud of, I have 4 beautiful terrors children...(a great family) a nice house, etc...

Truth is that I didn't accomplish these things on my own. I have a talented and motivated husband, a loving Father who provides exactly what I need.

On my own, I'm quite ordinary. I'm the wallflower at a get together, easily passed over for things. To me, that's nothing to brag about.

On this layout I used items from a little RAK the DT got from Lucky Girls, it came with a chipboard butterfly, tags, twine, and those push pin stick thingies. For the rest of the layout, I used some goodies my DH has been nice enough to get me in his travels in between work. Chip letters from this months kit at SFTIO.

So, please share, what do YOU have to brag about?