things I love, Things I need, things that are convenient

Happy Saturday!

why is it that weekends go flying right by and then the week drags? Hmph.

well....today was a busy day...and one that went flying. It was 4PM, the family in the car on the way back home from errands and we're wondering where did the time go?

I wanted to share this photo. It's not the best angle of me, but it's priceless.
 This is how we mainly are...my LOL at something inappropriate the hubby said or did....and he trying to act like he's all innocent and did not-a-thing.
I love moments like these. Glad for the camera he gave me...that my daughter seems to be great at using and capturing. :D Luv ya, luv ya.

Today with all the errands...I had the household at work. the dishwasher loaded and washing. the washer doing the laundry, and the dryer doing it's thing, too.  Gotta love the little modern convenience. I'm a pretty simple person when it comes to the home...I don't ask for much...but these babies treat momma really good.





OK, I have the matching dryer...but I guess it got shy....and isn't allowing me to post a photo of it here....they're energy efficient, saves water, cleans like magic....I am in LOVE. Makes my job easier. too bad they don't fold and put away....that's the only downfall.









This is a punch I had in my hot little hands..but then put back and now I regret it. :(
I have been obsessed with punches...eek....
How on earth can I convince the hubby that I need this one and a couple of punch around the page sets???

I think I may need to ask teeniest terror how she does her puppy dog eyes again....

Wanna know another thing I am loving? My DVR. It allows me to record the epi's I wanna watch...don't have to be home glued to the TV...can go to bed if I want...and the best part? Can zip by the dumb annoying commercials.  Oh...and I can pause the show if I need to get a snack...or bathroom break. Umm...was that TMI? Don't tell me I was the only one crossing her legs on the sofa because I didn't want to miss what happened next...waiting for that commercial???!!!