Bad days.....

Hi, just popping in right quick to show off a layout I am loving. I haven't been scrapping as much lately and well, I took advantage of the tons of snow we've had in the area to lock myself up in my scrappy area and just create.

Ta Da!


supplies used: patterned paper & cardstock: SEI, Chipboard & Fabric(teal): Buzz and Bloom, transparencies (teal dots & white frame): Hambly, Alpha stickers: American Crafts, letters: Cricut/provocraft, Teal paint: Tattered Angels, Punches: fiskars & martha stewart, white paint: Making memories, pens: uinball signo & sakura, Flower: Lily Bee


I used a fabulous sketch from Sketchy Thursday, an awesome color combo (#177 to be exact), and a photo that kinda embarassed teeniest terror...LOL....

Now I know I posted about bad days and well...I decided to scrap about it...using this photo of my baby in tears...because I can empathize at the moment! I've been feeling really down lately and have been just lost in thought about what my next steps will be...it seems like every door I have knocked on has been slammed shut...and well...it takes its toll on self esteem, hampers my creativity, and makes me want to crawl into bed....I just have to keep in mind that while doors close, they do so for a reason! Soon (very soon, I hope!!!) the right one(s) will open up for me and make all of this seem very trivial...maybe something I can look back at and laugh. Here's to hoping!!!

some close ups for you:

here I used the scraps of punched paper to paint before I adhered the butterflies

letters cut out using my alphalicious cart., stuck on and then traced over.

a view of my pretty buzz and bloom border and lily bee flower :)

Hope you like!!! :)
have a fabulous day!