just a little faith....

Happy Friday! :)

This week has been a full one, one full of worries, happy birthday wishes, quiet time...

My baby boy celebrated his 13th birthday on Wednesday.



I cannot believe that 13 years ago, he was a little bundle I'd carry in my arms, staring in awe at how I had been blessed. He was such a good baby, too. Happy-go-lucky, inquisitive, a genius...the kid would pop open things his daddy didn't want him to...LOL....

This week has been a test on my Faith as well. Someone I love dearly has been hospitalized with something serious...I thought I was going to lose them. They're doing better now, progressing slowly. You know what I learned?



If I have faith just like hers, anything is possible. You should hear her go into prayer warrior mode. She doesn't look like someone who could be authoratative (sp?), but if you listen in on one of her prayers...the way she speaks, with such authority!  I know God listens to all prayers, but I think this little one REALLY catches His attention when she starts talking to Him! Just makes a momma proud.