Magic Monday (37)

Well hey there! It's another, brand-new week again. One week closer to being done with school for this calendar year! I have to keep reminding myself of that. Of course there's more school next year, but, um, I'll think about that later.

Well, I guess you're probably all eager to see my pick for this week, yes? I would hope so. Life would be boring if we never got excited, don't you agree?

Man, I am digressing. I need to learn to be less ADHD and get distracted less easily. So, before I start talking about explosions and glitter (or glitter explosions!) I will just present this week's book.

Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)

Kasie West
Publisher: Harper Teen
Release Date: February 12, 2013
There were already enough alternate realities floating around in my mind that sometimes it was hard to keep track of which one I had actually lived and which was the opposing choice never made.

Um, hello, talk about intriguing. But it's true, isn't it? If you could see all your alternate futures, wouldn't the line between what actually happened and what was just the other choice get blurred?

Well, then. I'm sure you'd like to win this so that you can read it, yes? Because it sounds good. I know that it does. So please just read my Giveaways page before entering. That's all I ask. The only thing I ask.

This week's  :)

And then then entry form!


Well, roses, good luck! Have an excellent week!

Lovelovelove,
signature