Magic Monday (38)

Good day, everyone! I don't think I've ever used that as a greeting before, but there's a first time for almost everything, so seriously, it was about time!

But anyway. Happy Monday! Can you believe it's the 17th already? Because honestly, I can't. This month is like, flying by. Seriously. But it's awesome. 2012 is almost over, you guys! But that's so not the point of today's post. Even though I'll probably bring it up again soon, not today.

Paper Valentine
Brenna Yovanoff
Publisher: Razorbill
Release Date: January 8, 2013
She looks strange with her face flipped upside down and her hair brushing the carpet. Gravity distorts her features, and for a second, I almost don't recognize her.

Hmm, interesting. Don't you think? This book just sounds so creepy and haunting and lovely. Which is only the best combination of ever. You know. I do like that line though. So intriguing, and definitely more than a tad disturbing. Even more so when taken out of context.

One thing, of course. Please, pretty please read my Giveaways page before you enter. It'll only take a few minutes tops, and then I won't have to make disqualifications, which I absolutely hate making. So, pretty, pretty please loves?

All right, well here is this week's . And the entry form!


So, good luck to all of you! Thanks for dropping by today! xx

Lovelovelove,
signature