Waiting on Wednesday (36)

Hi! It's the middle of the work week, so, you know, that's Wednesday. It's Wednesday, and I could not be more excited! I love Wednesdays. They are so much fun. Wednesday always involve Waiting on Wednesdays, which is the meme hosted by the fantastic Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

Anyway, my pick this week is like awesomeness personified. I absolutely completely love it. At least, the idea of it since I haven't like actually read it yet. But I will. I'm positive

Invisibility
Andrea Cremer
David Levithan
Publisher: Philomel
Release Date: May 7, 2013
Stephen has been invisible for practically his whole life — because of a curse his grandfather, a powerful cursecaster, bestowed on Stephen’s mother before Stephen was born. So when Elizabeth moves to Stephen’s NYC apartment building from Minnesota, no one is more surprised than he is that she can see him. A budding romance ensues, and when Stephen confides in Elizabeth about his predicament, the two of them decide to dive headfirst into the secret world of cursecasters and spellseekers to figure out a way to break the curse. But things don’t go as planned, especially when Stephen’s grandfather arrives in town, taking his anger out on everyone he sees. In the end, Elizabeth and Stephen must decide how big of a sacrifice they’re willing to make for Stephen to become visible — because the answer could mean the difference between life and death. At least for Elizabeth.

I am so, so pumped for this one. I adore David Levithan's books. Though Andrea has been an up-and-down author for me, there still have been high points and I'm hoping this is one of them. This just sounds so, so amazing. I want to read it so much.

I love that it's a romance, and that's it totally unique. The boy is invisible and the girl can see him, though she's the only one. And of course, they want to break the curse, but there's always trouble involved in things like that. I love that there's paranormal aspect but that it still seems modern.

I really have high hopes for this one, so I am hoping and praying that I am not disappointed!

Lovelovelove,
signature
What are you waiting on this Wednesday?
Link me up! :)