So here we go.......

I am sooo new at this....it's not even funny. I thought about maybe starting a blog for family and see how it went...just so we can feel caught up a bit and maybe show off some layouts I have completed. it'll be pretty plain for now since I have no idea how to add stuff on....:rolling eyes here:

anyways....this week has been a bit of torture since Allyscraps, one of my favorite places to chat at has gone down due to hackers. I always loved going to look and see what new has been added to the gallery, what new challenge or sketch has been added since time seems to fly by for me....and now it's just been blah. I did manage to make a LO for Janet's color challenge blog. I adore the colors she combined....those are colors I like but would've never thought to combine them all...... as soon as I can figure out how to post my layouts, I will! I promise!!!! :)

Today's Jr's birthday!!!! he's 32 today. After work we plan on going out to celebrate!!!!

have a great day!

xoxo