{you Are}


100_2969_00, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.

I created this Layout last night for Janet's challenge blog. Since Jr's clothes pretty much matched the new color combo I decided what the heck.... click on the link for the whole LO....IDK why it cuts off....

This photo was taken on his birthday last week. He was going on and off about what he wanted to do...at the last minute he decided we'll go out. Men....LOL.

The quote I used is :

"to the world you might be one person, but to one person You are the world"

anon.

I thought that quote was perfect for the feelings I wanted to convey to him...even though all he complaint about was " I look so Fat". Gotta love a man who gains sympathy weight with his wife, ladies!!!! Every pregnancy he did it...and everytime I fight to lose it, he's there with me...working hard. Now that's gotta be LOVE!!!!