from this moment on


from this moment on, originally uploaded by teenyterrors.

This week hasnt been much of a scrappy week for me. I have a BOM LO due at Allyscraps that had me stumped. I finally found a photo I wanted to do...and it's due today! I'll be up til late tonight finishing it up...


This I created for Color Combos Gallore. I love this week's colors, Carmine Red, seal brown, tiffany blue, and Buff. After it was done, I realized that it also fits Morag's ( over at Allyscraps) criteria for her "scrap something/one else challenge"!!! DUH ! I plan on making another LO for that challenge, but doesn't it feel good to multi task something good???

I have wanted to scrap my sister's wedding photo, and well, I thought this color combo would be pretty!!! I added the Lyrics to the song she marched to, Shania Twain's "From this Moment On". Doesn't she look so pretty? That's my baby sis, folks!

thanks for looking!