just a little something else.....

I got this questionnaire off Friday's feast, they update every friday. I thought it would be cool to try:



Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?

yes, I do. I noticed that if I am shopping or walking down the street, if I make eye contact with anyone, I smile as well.

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?

I have hard wood going throughout the whole house except for the family room. yucky carpeting in there. we're taking it out to sand the wood floor down when we re-do it.

Salad

Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.

an ant ate an apple.

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?

why yes I do. my uncle. while we don't consider his son adopted, he truly is a part of us...my uncle has his legacy there.

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.

Aaron's room.
jeans