No scrappy time for me

this week has been a hellacious one.

it started off on Monday with JR falling down concrete steps and ending up in the ER til about 8:45 that night. Talk about anxiety. he's ok. sprained his ankle and cuts and contusions on different areas of his body. :sigh:

so this week has been hectic due to that. I've had to tackle the terrors in the AM...that isn't an easy feat, usually a 2 person job. I've had to take care of the shop, and well try to deal. I have been so busy and harried I had NO scrappy time. at all. that makes for a grumpy mama.

Last night was Aaron's baseball game and we thought those poor kids were gonna get a butt whoopin! the 1st inning they were down 5-0...YIKES! glad to say the kids came back to win it. and guess what? AARON WALKED TO 1ST!!!

you say "ah what a BIG deal!" I say HECK YA!!! my boy was so afraid of being up there (this is his first year so keep THAT in mind) and getting hit by the ball hard AGAIN that the kid would swing away just to get out of that batter's box! well last night he showed everyone he was practicing and determined! So he walked after a full count...he really wanted a base hit. Then he walked again to 2nd and 3rd...and then scored after a team mate hit. My kid even had the presence of mind to tag home plate on his way to the dug out :) I tell you my son is SOOO new, when he walked one of the coaches stood next to him and told him what he needed to do if certain scenerios played out. :D When asked how it felt, the kid grinned and said "it felt gooo-ooood!". I tell ya, this was one moment those long hours of labor paid off!!! Major Leagues, here we come!

Tomorrow I have some friends from church coming over for a scrappy afternoon and I CANNOT wait!!! I don't think I have said that enough already....I told Astrid a gazillion times, and Naomi maybe 3 times...but I CANNOT wait!!! LOL!!!

so........
hopefully next time.........
I can show.......
ya what I did......

&&&&&&& fingers we don't talk more than scrap...I'm a jabber jaw.