and today's wednesday!

hi again!

not used to me posting so often??? well don't start now. :P tomorrow I have an interview to go to...for a second job. :O SO that means I may not be able to surf the net as much, scrap as much....even maybe breathe as much....LOL. BUT what has to be done, needs getting done, right???

this needed to get done:

un*common

so there is a cool AAM challenge blog that just started out and their second prompt was "what's in a name". you get to journal all about your name!!!! let me tell you, my mom sure seems to enjoy talking about her babies. SO I think I'm lucky she remembers so many details. Luv you mommy! Yep, she reads my blog too. :D

this one was made for a color combo challenge as well. this weeks colors are sooo cool, I really love them. I also used this week's sketch from Pencil lines.

now about my name, in case you care...it turns out my grandpa had a cousin who also moved to NY (westchester) from Ecuador. She had 2 daughters, one of whom was named Arlene. They kept in contact for a while until they moved out of state. when my mom was preggers with me, she was looking for a name and asked gramps for any suggestions. he brought up Arlene. My mom took it into consideration and when she saw the name again in a baby name book it pretty much sealed the deal.

Now my dad wanted to name me Elizabeth. I guess after my mom. My mom didnt want it...she said it was way too common and she wanted an american name. SO that's how I ended up with the fabu name, Arlene Elizabeth. funny though how they both have kinda the same meaning...Arlene means "oath" and Liz means "my God is an Oath" . Cool, right? That explains why I can be soooo redundant at times!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

see what I mean?