I Wish......

it seems as though I have been keeping myself busy and scrapping tons, doesn't it??? I WISH!!!! I wish I could scrap alllll day long without anyone bothering me!!! :D

This LO I made for Kay's challenge at Allyscraps. the title had to be "I wish" one photo, Black and white CS had to be used and 1 PP. Embellish however you like. So check out what I came up with:

100_3507

I wasnt sure which to use as the base, the black or the white...the black looked so severe to me, and the white made everything look washed out. SO I doodled on the black to make it more whimsical...

I used MM PP, I love them! I used various flowers and AC foam hearts.

The journaling is :

I wish that my family lived closer to me. My mom, Bro, & grandparents live in Florida & my sis in LI. I'd love for my family to be closer and see the kids grow, and for all of the babies to be able to play together more.


I think the reasoning behind my wish is that with my being so far away from them I feel like I'm missing something, it bothers me when they have medical issues and I can't be around to help them, I'm 1000's of miles away and it makes me feel helpless. :(