Pencil Lines!!!!! (and a bit of feasting)

Hi all!!!!

I wandered over to check out pencil lines because well, there was a buzz about Allyscraps that MORAG was guest designer!!!!

I think Morag RAWKS!!!! she does pretty sketches and her work is AM-A-ZING!!!!! I wanna be like HER when I grow up!!!! LOL!!!!

here's a link!!!! you know I JUST HAD to leave her some love! Not only is she talented but she's such a sweetie.

Pencil lines

check it out!!!

while I know it's NOT Friday....I wanted to get their little thingy in. I love their questions!!!!


Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

I have to say I am bad about this...about 2 years, and my hair is reallly long.....

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.

Being carefree...not having to worry about getting everything done, making everyone happy. My family.

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.

okay, my brain says OO...my taste buds say BUTTER!

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

hmmmmm...I already know english and Spanish....maybe french?

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…

weighing a lot lighter, finishing up college (I need to go back), and scrapping tons and tons more...maybe even good enough to be on a DT or being published...:O I gotta get out of my shyness...so that may not happen.