Grand Finale and other TV schtuff!

If you know me, you know I LOVE So You Think You can Dance!!!!!

Yesterday was the public's last opportunity to vote for their fave dancer. I have to admit, this season I did NOT vote at all....but I am pretty happy with who's been left to be the top 4.

I think it's a nail biter...I honestly do NOT know who's going to win.

SYTYCDtop4

who do you think will win?

ok, I have stated how much I hate reality TV...to be clearer...I hate celebrity reality TV...I know that's NOT how they really act at home...I really don't care about them...I just watch the show/TV and go on with my life. I'm not one of those people who HAVE to buy and read all those dumb gossip magazines just to be on top of all the latest news...come on....my life is busy enough as is.

SO one day I happened to be flicking through channels and saw that Tori and Dean had their own show and rolled my eyes. BUT then something happened & I just kept watching....and I hate to admit it...I am now hooked.

OK, I wont stay up to watch it, so I Tivo it....

toridean

I took this off their site....LOL.