Back to school!!!!!!

HI!!!

I have amazing news!!!! Arianna has been accepted into school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went in this AM to submit some peperwork and we were told she was going on the waiting list. we got a call an hour later!!! SO this AM and early Afternoon we were running around filling out paperwork and going to the DR to get her paperwork filled out for her last physical. The girl got to meet her teacher and was crying cuz she wanted to stay!!!

SOOOOOO now I have all 4 kids in school. Arianna goes in for 3 hrs m-f, but hey, it's my quiet time...well, as long as customers dont start harrassing me.

Anywhooooo,

I had something scrappy going on last night. These are my older terrors on their first day of school. I used this week's color combo and this week's random chaos challenge. The quote's by Aristotle.

the roots of education are bitter but the fruit is sweet.

not what I had in mind, but it grows on me. :D Don't the kids look excited??? LOL!!!