Fear

Hi!

I am exhausted. it's been a looong week. I worked all day long on my feet and was happy to be home.

Hubby surprised me yet again by cleaning up and doing laundry. Despite him feeling under the weather. More on that at another time. SO, I decided to create. there is a challenge blog I have been following closely but have been a bit intimidated because the designers are awesome. This time around I decided to try the challenge out. Just to get something off my chest.

Fear:

The blog is Design eXperiment, and this past week's prompt was to scrap your fear. Well mine is of not being. Living with Lupus it's hard not to have "am I healthy?am I ok?" nagging me because it is one of those things that even if I am feeling ok, I can be seriously sick. I'm not scared of dying, my faith in God pushes the fears away but I AM human and humans are prone to be scared. My fear is of missing out on my kids and my husband.

I also used this week's color combo challenge, again. I loved them and well....while the subject of the LO is kinda morbid, I wanted to portray a bit of the hope i feel using the colors.

I'm glad to have participated.