grandma

has flown back to her hometown. :(

yep, my mom is back in Fl. she left on wednesday and it was hard to see her go. :(

I wasn't able to do much scrapping but I did manage to make her a little something the night before she left. I believe she was surprised even though I was making it in front of her...LOL. she didnt think i was making it to give it away. But I did! I hope she likes it.

Grandma

I used this week's color combo challenge. the colors look nice with the photo. My mom pops doesn't she??? I also used a sketch from Sketch this.

the kids started school yesterday and we had some drama. Of course. HOPEFULLY it's resolved...it was a bus matter. DH and I have rehearsed scenarios with the kids on what to do if they get shipped on the wrong bus. Most important thing was to make sure they were all together. I think the 2 older terrors would be fine but the little one would break down if she were alone.

I do have some 1st day pix but I am backed up with work. I havent been feeling too well lately, I think it's my blood pressure. No worries though, I went to the Dr and they gave me a prescription for meds. So I should be fine.

anyways enough rambling...

could you believe I missed One Tree Hill!!! It was on MONDAY of all days!!! :( HuMPH!!! I love that show!

TTYL, Peeps!