THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!

hey!!!

This week I havent had to go in to work the second job so I've been busy doing stuff here and there. Tonight we get to go to family night at church! A thing we havent been able to do yet!

I work tomorrow and probably the rest of the weekend....:/ but that's ok.


Here I got a LO done using this week's color combo and Allyscrap's 2nd BIG challenge...3rd challenge in the making. we had to pick a sketch by Deb (all of her sketches are out of this world.) anyone in the sketch thread and create a LO based on it. want extra points? flip it and use 5 different fonts . I also made this one for creative Therapy. last week's catalyst...we had to document who we looked up to.

so here we go:

Looking up to you

well...since in a few weeks DH and I will be celebrating an anniversary...OUR TENTH ...I decided to be lovey dovey and do a LO on him.

I admire him on so many levels. He's changed his whole life around once we got married and has shown me how one person CAN make a difference. SO I listed the qualities in him I admire.