getting there!

it's MONDAY again. Guess what? I'm not dreading it. Ask me why! Be-CAUSE we're getting closer to Thanksgiving!!! I get a day off work, that weekend won't kill me cuz the kids have off from Ballet and their music lessons and then I have sunday off! I am thrilled.


well, My good Buddy Astrid had wanted to help me in bible study and learning new verses....Trust me I need the push...and well she picked a verse for us to memorize and well, I got it...I just keep forgetting which Corinthians it's at!


"For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength."

1 Cor. 1:25



next verse will be mine to pick and I have to tell poor Astrid I will get it a lot quicker than the 2 months or better it took me to fumble along with this one. :O

Ta ta for now!!!

xoxo

Nee