randomly blogging....

hiyeee!!!!

it's been over a week since I have been able to do much scrap wise....so I am more than thrilled to be posting 2 LOs I had a chance to squeeze into my hectic life. :O :)

one I did using this color combos challenge and a pencil line sketch... i missed last week's. :(

it's also for design X: scrap what makes you happy. so, DH and teeniest terror were my subject. they always seem to make a funny face at the most unexpected moment, say something funny....you get the gist.

Good 4 the soul:

good for the soul

this other LO I made for a new challenge blog my scrappy friend Susan let me know about. she made DT!!!! :) check them out. they're on the side.... ------->

me and teeniest again. it seems I scrap her sooooo much more than the other ones. she's just around me a whole lot more. I need to get better about trying to have my camera around more often. Sassy took this photo of us....not all that clear but I think she captured the love which made it a fave of mine. it's all about how she's the baby of 4 and how glad I am she's the baby or else I wouldve stopped at just one. she's a handful!!!! LOL!

Birth Order:

birth order

that's it for now. I'm going to pop in a movie to watch with DH. Some cuddle time!!!



xoxo peeps!