Brand new spankin year!

hi!!!!

Happy New Years everyone!!!

we enjoyed a quiet day at home. I got to scrap last night as DH watched James Bond. Here's the last LO of 2008:

Snow Incredible:
snow incredible

My baby kins.

then these 2 today. The first 2 of 2009. wow, I can't believe it's '09!!!!!!!

Isn't she lovely

isnt she snow lovely

mommy's joy

mommy's joy

so...what are you grateful for and what do you hope to accomplish for the new year?

I don't have a huge long list of stuff to change or accomplish. just simply spend more time with the family, more time scrappy, and try to see more.

I'm grateful for so much. For a loving savior who died for me and for his grace. for my husband. I am blessed enough to have found a partner, a best friend, and the love of my life all rolled into one. my kids. they drive me nuts but they're mine.