New LO

hi!

it's me again, feeling better! I've been in a fog since taking the new meds...making me grumpy, feeling high, and sluggish. SO I haven't even had the motivation to scrap, even though I've seen awesome challenges I'd LOVE to try! scary, right! that shows the extent of how I was feeling cuz I ALWAYS scrap when I can.

SO here's what I came up with....

a new photo of Alexis looking soooo grown up....this picture kind of gives me a glimpse of what beauty she'll be when she gets older.

in a blink of an eye

I used the latest challenge over at CCG....I forget which one it is. lots of pretty colors. I used tinkering ink PP which is funky and BRIGHT which suits her! IDK if I like the LO...still debating but for now it'll do. Maybe it'll grow on me.

I've decided to make a mini album for DH with some inspirational verses that I hope will cheer him up when he needs it...and also be a comfort or whatever he needs when he looks at it.

throughout the week as I see or find them I'll post them here as a way to document them and maybe they'll be a benefit to whomever reads them. hopefully, anyways. :)

so I have to go now and get some work done!

Take care!