New way of doing things

well...as in a prior post (confessions) I let out some of what was going on in the teeny terrors household. As I was just sitting down thinking something just snapped right into my thoughts....as in

You're taking things into your own hands and not depending on God. That's why you're not prospering.

and OMG....I gave my 2 weeks...we decided to do everything all straight & legit on everything and the people who disappeared came back and are now talking about lawyers and contracts with their bid on the house...this weekend DH was busy and made more money then we have in a while...

so DH and I say this: Lord we depend solely on You. we can't do anything without you. So no more worrying about how things are getting paid, no more worries on anything.... Just faith in You.

Now this was something to put a pep in my step...but somehow I still feel a bit down and don't know why...I can't really put a finger on why I feel so melancholy...maybe it's my mom's phone call, she was upset and I didn't know how to answer her.... I guess me going through my usual moodiness as well. who knows.

maybe I'll get another thought popping into my head. :D