what's in a name?

I finally got to scrap....well that & i wasn't really in the mood to.

this one came together so quickly for me. I used a sketch here and didnt want to add too much stuff. I wanted the paper to be the focal point.

what's in a name?

it's my sweetie terror and all about her name. it means "miraculous grace". how we picked it out and stuff....I think she'll find it cool.

we had a snow day yesterday...i did laundry and watched movies...LOL... today was the end of the fun however with work and getting the kids out for the bus. Can you believe that everything was frozen solid? I need a pair of ice skates!

teeniest terror is sitting on my lap as I check out blogs and she saw Elizabeth's. Could you believe the brat told me she doesn't like my blog anymore, she wants me to put strawberry short cake on mine like hers??? :O