The Love Dare and other stuff

hi!

this WE has flown by me...not only was I under the weather but I was running around all through town under the weather!!! MY DD had 2 parties to go to...so you know how that goes!

I got this LO done...using the fab January kit...and a sketch from Debbie Gaydos.

his girl

these are once again from Nani's birthday.

SOOO...i go over and check to see the new color combo and guess who's the featured member for the week????

LITTLE OLD ME!!! woooo hooo!!!! And here I thought no one paid any attention! LOL!!!!

Last night DH and I saw Fireproof...and wow. I loved the movie. we also got the book "the Love dare" based on the movie...we have decided to try it and I want to chronicle how it goes so I may be doing my first acrylic album...I just need one that would fit 40 days worth of LOVE challenges.

we're not a couple who would necessarily need counseling or anything like that but we want to avoid growing old and apart...KWIM?

SO I wholeheartedly tell ya: go out, get the movie & watch it with your man...and get the book. I dare ya!