Blessed, not lucky

Hello & good morning.

I am sooo sleepy. I just can't get to bed early...it's like my body is so tired but my mind rebels.

yesterday we went to my teeniest terror's school science fair. it was the most adorable thing. and guess what? This bad mama left her camera at the shop! I am so horrible. I take photos of Dh's cookies but forget to take the camera to snap up photos of my baby. (hearing teeniest terror's voice in my thoughts: "mommy, I am NOT a BABYYYYYYY!!!")

well anyways...got home after the fair and started scrapping. there is a challenge at I Am A Scrapaholic going on and got this one done for that!!!!

Blessed, Not Lucky

we had to scrap about who made us feel lucky. I honestly can say I don't believe in Luck...everything happens for a reason. I am just blessed. Blessed to have people in my life who light it up, who love me for ME...so unconditionally.

so yep...Not Lucky. Just Blessed! Immensely!

Thanks for peeping!!!!