got another one in

hey....

today isn't such a great day...just really tired and dragging. not even coffee's perking me up.

my eyes feel so heavy and even hurt from how tired I feel. :(

even with all that I managed to get this LO done...IDK if I can get anything done tonight i may try and do what my DR suggested...drug myself up early so I can't fight my sleep. I'm like a baby!!! You know when they hit that stage when sleeping is no good out of fear of missing out on stuff? :shaking head: I'll be missing out on scrappy time!!!

yes, scrapping is a serious addiction!

and here we go:

life is sweet

my 3 girls in a pic of them in 2007...they make each day sweeter for us...I even think Aaron feels the same way even though he grumbles about too many girls in the house.

here i used sassafrass lass...let me tell you, I have maybe 2 lines of the older stuff but those papers I extended the use...i hold on to every scrap piece i have...I truly enjoy them.

off to do some work....