Dear Me

Hey!!! it's Tuesday and the day has been dragging. I got some work done and am just getting around to posting but am limited on time here today. :(

even though business has literally died out last week...I am trying to keep busy because the office needs attention. Keep us in prayer because I can see the hubby starting to get a bit worried.

anyways I got this LO done last night. I am bummed because I wanted to get a lot of scrappy things done last night and time got the best of me.

SO maybe tonight I can get more done and be able to post them all for ya tomorrow. :D

this is done for Tallyscrappers...the office challenge.

i had to write a note to myself...but myself 5 years ago.

I also used CCG#117...i love the bright colors combined together. so pretty right?

Dear Me

Dear me

Thanks for looking. :D take care!