Dogs aren't dumb!!!!

hello!!!

yep, today I am chipper and feeling good! I had a few days of bad headaches and major coffee drinking. for some reason caffeine makes them less painful...but then I'd start feeling the beginnings of heart palpitations!!! :O

so yes, I need to make some appointments...for the MRI, Rheumatologist...he will chew me out because it has been a long time since I have seen him...and for my thyroids... I sound like a little old lady...

anyways...last night I stayed home while the hubby and 3 terrors went to church for bible study...and decided to make my son a birthday card. SOOO while rummaging through my stuff I decided...lemme make LO on him as well.

SO...got a photo of him and Tyler. in this photo Tyler looks like he's the boss or the king of the palace...sitting proudly ny his royal subject....you know i had to make a fun twist to it.

so here we go:

who's the boss?

who's the boss

my sonny boy and TY....

journaling says:

I bark, he checks on me. I roll over, he scratches my belly. sure i have to sneak some goodies in after he's done eating but he sure does have tasty socks!!!!

then I listed his faves

belly rubs, playing catch, getting ears scratched, food, treats, jumping around, did I mention TREATS?, when you're around.

I used some WRMK white out paper...The hubby went to mike's for some CS for me and brought me some awesome paper. totally proud! I didn't know how to go about the LO but just started cutting and gluing and got this. used various stuff on here too from my stash. Sonny boy loved it so much he asked his dad if he can buy him a frame to put it in his room! shucks! I wanted to hang it in my scrappy room to be!!!! (more on that later)

that's the best compliment anyone can give me, though!

you know Ty amazes me. he is so sneaky and proved it to me this AM...I called him over to take him up with me while I got ready for work. he always runs at the opportunity but today he kept running to his kennel. I found it fishy but went up anyways...moments later hubbs goes downstairs and I hear him yell:


"TY-LERRRRRRRRRRR!!!! you BAD boy!!!! BAD DOG!!!! YOU MADE A MESS!!!!!!!!!!!"

yup...the mutt took advantage he was unattended and jumped into the trash, chewing and dragging everything he could find from the kitchen to the family room. when i came down he was hiding in his kennel with his head hanging. the punk! it was premeditated and he's lucky I didn't find the mess or he would've gotten a spanky. he's lucky he's such a cute mutt...I'm probably going to forget what he did when he's jumping on me for joy at coming home. LOL

Mutts.......here's a sneaky peeksy for my LO for next week's Ad This! challenge!!!!

close up