Go-To Girl

hello again!

today is a gorgeous day, we have sunny beautiful weather. Guess what today Is? My sweet hubby's big Day!!! He Turns 33!!!

I made him that extra special project which I will refrain from showing until the next ad this challenge is up. No...it's not made for it but will be close enough. LOL

the kids have been sweet to him as well and we're closing up early for a dinner celebration with him...wooo hoo!

well, stopping by to show ya a LO I got done last night for TDX. :D the challenge was to scrap what I love about myself. I also used the awesome color combo up now...


Go-To Girl


Go to girl

I had to journal about what I love most about myself and well...that is kinda hard on me because while I always see the best in people I always see the worst in me.

I had to pick the fact that I am a good listener. I always have someone stop in the shop, get keys made and just blurt out everything and at times I joke that I have a sign on my forehead saying "the DR. is in" LOL. That's a quality that I have that I love because it makes it easy for my loved ones to be able to communicate with me. and feel at ease or like I won't be judgmental about anything they may say.

I had to think about stuff I liked and of course a couple made it in my journaling. :D I love how at times I can shock people with stuff I come out with IDK if it's because I am so young or look like a bimbo...LOL...they just don't expect me to say something profound. I am also very good with names. I make people smile when I greet them by name after meeting them once. I guess it makes them feel special.

TFL, take care!!!

xoxo

Nee