hi! :D

hello!!!

just wanted to drop in and say a quick hello. I've been outta the loop for a bit, my stomach has been bothering me since Thursday night, got the day off Friday because I was so sick the night before and then the WE...well I am here with my stomach feeling better I guess back to work not knowing where to start I guess! LOL.

I have so many challenges that I want/need to get done. Can you believe I have NOT scrapped at all since tuesday/ wednesday??? I am in major withdrawal and afraid my mojo has ran away in rebellion!!!

Anyways yesterday I started working on my super duper secret project AKA DH's bday gift. I know he knows I am making him something but he is being very polite not to say a word. LOL. I am THAT bad at keeping secrets!!!

I have some cards to make for IAAS, they're having a celebration. I also need to make a LO for the Tallyscrapper's office challenge....OIY....I havent done Dream girls or the new color combo challenge....can you say sooo many LO's for me to make! LOL...I am such a challenge-holic...I HAVE to make a LO for each or combine...LOL...and then I am at ease. I guess it gives me that extra push to create, or I'd feel lost.

yup...challenge holic is the perfect word for me.

I have sneak peeks of that extra special super duper secret project...coming up soon.

His birthday is only THURSDAY!!!! LOL.

I hope you all enjoyed your Ressurection Sunday!!! I did. went to church with the family, went home and vegged on movies my uncle hooked us up with!! There went my scrappy time. :O

well ladies, off to get my stuff ready to take home and then get actual work done :O

:(


take care!!!