just some stuff...this is a very long post!!!!

hi!

I am back. so sleepy and paying for going to bed really late last night...why do I always do this to myself????

anyways I have some Lo's to show you, a dare to participate in (sorry it took so long, Peggy) and some song lyrics to share. (see, Beadee!!! let me know what ya think)

OK...so you ready to see stuff?

the new ad was up yesterday at Ad This! it's cool.

this is the AD



and this is my take on the ad. we had to use 5 different embellishments from 5 different companies. so I used Rub ons, labels, ribbon, staples, flowers, hambly, felt butterflies...

Glam Girl
glam girl

This is for Tallyscrappers. this is office challenge week 8:

What office work?

what office  work

the stuff I used here are from March's kit at I am a scrapaholic. I just got it yesterday...just in time. those buttons on the buttom are SR chipboard buttons that came with the kit. I used crackle paint (also in the kit) and I am in awe at the results.

I made it look homey because even though it's work, the office is my home away from home.

and now Peggy tagged me....

IMG 5240

here's a photo!!!

I totally forgot what it was about...all I know is you had to take a photo as soon as you got tagged...which I did. I just forgot to post it. DUH!!!

(SORRY PEGGY!!!! Hope I'm still cool)

now I saw a cool technique by Elisa...Tuesdays are technique Tuesdays...go and check her out. I want to try the alcohol ink one...

DH has a birthday coming up and I wanted to make him something. it's hush because he visits the blog from time to time.

BUT there is a song Lyric I am considering to use for the creation I am planning to put together...

Let me know what ya'll think, OK???

Surely Goodness ---Israel Houghton

SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME. FOLLOW ME ALL MY DAYS. SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME. FOLLOW ME. ALL OF THE DAYS OF MY LIFE.

Used to believe that I could never ever please Ya. Spent a long time running scared. Couldn't recieve that You would never ever leave me. Didn't know that You would call me friend. But now Your Grace for me. Is ever chasing me. No possibility of ever letting go. And You're not mad at me. No You're not mad at me. You're madly in love with me. You love me madly madly madly.

With all of my might I sing Your praises so freely. I lift my hands and I lift them high. Open my heart to say that You are so lovely. I worship You as a lifestyle. and now Your Grace for me. Is overtaking me. No possibility of ever letting go. And You're not mad at me. No You're not mad at me. You're madly in love with me. You love me madly madly madly.

Fi me life. Fi me la a a life. What me say. Wath ya now. See it yah now now . Watch ya now. See it yah now. Goodness and mercy. It ago follow follow follow m. All the days of my la la la la la la. All of the days of fi we life me sing say. So be confident of this one thing. That He who has began a good work in you shall complete. When you go through the waters go through the fire. He will be there. Oh no no rivers shall not overflow you. He will be there. to the left I see Your goodnes. To the right I see your mercy. And lookin' around me all I see is Your Grace. All of the days of my life.

SOME POWERFUL WORDS HERE, huh? Now you can understand why I am confused as to what to do...i was either going to use bible verses (dunno which yet) or this song...he LOVES this song and told me it's because of the words. :O I would love some input!

well take care!
xoxo