Some LO's

hello!

This weekend has been busy and tiring. we've been having some extremely warm weather and it kind of wiped me out. I am SO not a summer person. I don't enjoy the heat at ALL.

That said today we're back to spring weather...sunny, 60's and breezy! Yeah, THIS I can handle!!!!

Saturday was my baby boy's bday. he turned the big TEN. yup...i have a double digit baby now. All I can say is "I am NOT old enough to have a 10 YO son!"

Have some LO's to show...haven't done anything since Thursday. :O I haven't been motivated, or even interested. and nope, I am not sick.

got this one done for a TS office challenge...due today....

belong

i had to scrap something that made me feel warm and fuzzy, and it couldn't be a person. SO I scrapped my house! I love being there! LOL

then this one was for Ad This. The latest challenge is up...gotta use dimension...and well, I ain't challenged in that area....loved this week's challenge!!!

life is a journey

I also used OLW's word...JOURNEY. I found an anon. poem that I really liked...and this photo kinda went with it.

What is Life?

Life is an Adventure ... Dare it
Life is a Beauty ... Praise it
Life is a Challenge ... Meet it
Life is a Duty ... Perform it
Life is a Love ... Enjoy it
Life is a Tragedy ... Face it
Life is a Struggle ... Fight it
Life is a Promise ... Fulfill it
Life is a Game ... Play it
Life is a Gift ... Accept it
Life is a Journey ... Complete it
Life is a Mystery ... Unfold it
Life is a Goal ... Achieve it
Life is an Opportunity ... Take it
Life is a Puzzle ... Solve it
Life is a Song ... Sing it
Life is a Sorrow ... Overcome it
Life is a Spirit ... Realize it
Tell a Friend-Anon.

TFL....