been neglectful :(

so sorry it's been a while...( a week) since I've posted. I haven't been up to surfing the net much or even bothering with much. I've been a bit down lately and trying my hardest to shake it off!

I have some LO's here to show off. you all want to see?

OK...ready...here we go!

this one is for this week's Ad This! challenge. The ad was a simple and cool one, the twist is to add junk mail! There is a DT call over there as well. why don't you join along?

Delightful

it was hard keeping it simple...I love the angel wings. i glitterfied them! :D

used my kit from IAAS,which includes yummy crate paper.

now this one was done up for TS, the office challenge:

had to use just CS, stamp floral images with either stickles or paint, and 3 photos containing flowers. this was a tough one for me...I dont really like it but I got it done!

May flowers

last but not least is:

2&2= endless possibilities

this is for OLW using a sketch by 52 Sketches and a color combo challenge.

yep, this LO is multi tasking!

basically it's all about how growing up I always wanted to take lessons:music,singing, dance, and never bothered asking because we were poor and my mom couldn't afford stuff we NEEDED.

Now that I have my own terrors My hubby and I willingly and happily sacrifice in order to give the kids opportunities to learn and grow. We really want to to learn and enjoy the things we weren't able to. I want them to know that their potential is LIMITLESS.

Thanks for looking!

2&2= endless possiblities


in case you're wondering about the kids' recital....

it went pretty well. there was a point I wanted to take the little terrors to a babysitter...huge possibility for next year! the older kids did great! Alexis ripped her dress just after 1 hour of wearing it....and had a meltdown because of it but other than that the kids did great.

this week my son had a concert at school and he did very well!!!

take care!!!