new ad up...new week, new looks!

hi, hello, how are you???

everything's going well here i guess...went to a women's luncheon with the church. there were ladies who invited their sisters or went with their moms and it really made me feel soooo lonely and really miss my mom and sister. I had fun, don't get me wrong but it made me really miss having my family around. crazy and all :D

we have started painting the back room, AKA sun porch, den, family room. DH changed his mind about making it the kid's room and has decided to make it a family/scrappy room instead. I am excited to see the outcome but know it'll take a while to get it put all together.

SOOOO...I picked out colors and wow...i wanted to get colors that would be inspirational, funky, and cool. it's about 80% done and it's taking getting used to. I picked GREEN...dark brown, and cream. I always hated green...don't ask why i went with it but I like it. I think!

AD This has the new challenge up....the twist is to make it HYBRID!!!! EEK!!!!

here's the AD:



and here's my LO:



i used CCG's color combo which was hard for me as well...this hybrid thing had me going NUTS!!! LOL. The DT has rocked it out as usual...I love their work!!!

what do you think???