Two of a KIND......

hello, happy THURSDAY!

Today will be a busy day for us at the Teenyterror household. the 2 older terrors have music recitals tonight!!! they have to be in by 5pm...hello...we close at 5. thankfully the place is around the corner from the shop. we planned ahead and got their outfits pressed, hung and shoes and accessories together to bring here. we have to be ready in time to allow me to have a photo session (LOL) with them...they're going to be performing at a historic theatre.... can you imagine the possiblity of great shots I'll be getting????

anyways just wanted to show off a LO I made last night. i have been going NUTS because my house is totally chaotic! so the scrapping has been helping me somewhat. BUT my head hurts and I am exhausted. DH is texting me some photos of his handy work now...


anyways can I say I still smell sanded wood?

here is my creation:

Two of a kind


my 2 teeniest terrors again...using the kit from IAAS (YUMMY), a sketch from Valerie Salmon, OLW's challenge word, and this week's color combo....

likey? :D

these two being the smallest of the house sure know how to work it to their advantage by either using their cute eyes to sucker us into giving in, doing something over the top...normally being the teeniest is a set back. not to these TWO!!!!

here's a sneaky peaksy of a LO I got done for next week's AD THIS! the challenge is a cool one as usual and I cannot wait to see what the other DT memebers have got up their sleeves!!!!

IMG 5499

and what the hey....another!!!

IMG 5501


take care and wish us luck!