remember me?

Hi!

it's sure been a while hasn't it?

we've had some tough things to deal with lately and a lot of stressful stuff regarding the kids, the business, etc.

I don't really want to go into much details but we are considering a big move.....HUGE

I havent scrapped in such a long time and no longer have the desire to...or to even take photos anymore....poor DH got me that Rebel and it's collecting dust.

I may force myself to start creating again so that way I can feel better or even cheer up some. It's hard being mopey and trying to keep it in...but after a while of so much complaining people get tired of you. KWIM?

Sooooo...I've been on face book, chatting with family and trying to keep my mind off things.

summer's here! I have stuff to share photo wise....

I really need to update my blog....


take care...hopefully I will post a new LO soon. Got yummy stuff from I am a scrapaholic......