game girl

ooooo....halfway through the week already!!! guess what I'll be watching tonight!!!! SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!!!

I LOVE me Wednesday nights!

SO had this to show off today. got cracking on a LO last night. Late last night. I think having DH feel under the weather just drains me...I'm left with everything to do and then i got hit with the realization that he's going to start school soon and I WILL be left alone to deal with everything!!! he's going to be extremely busy with school, work, HW and studying....OMG....I am going to be stressed with the terrors. hopefully the older ones will pitch in and help me some what.....BUT OMG.....I gotta start the driving lessons soon, too!!!! EEK!@

so here ya go...

Game girl

Photobucket

and some close ups:

Photobucket

Photobucket


I used this week's sketch at 52 Sketches....and July's kit over at IAAS!!!


even though it's blurred...here she goes:

Photobucket

isnt she gorgeous?

well...gotta run!