my heart is crying & other Nani-isms

Hey!!!

well, I wanted to be able to post pretty Lo's today but that didn't happen. why? Because DH actually surprised me by picking me up early like I asked. That didn't give me enough time to get photos printed. SO I used a new flash drive he had bought me so I can print them home what does he tell me when we get there? we're outta ink. :GRRRRR:

So....no Lo's for me.

But a bit of a story...

well last night as I was getting ready for bed Arianna woke up in shock...she had wet her bed...these are rare, so I bathed her quickly, and then put her to sleep with her sister.

this morning she wakes up and Lexi is ANGRY with her.
why? because she let her sleep with a fave dino stuffed toy of hers and it got some pee on it. SO all AM long she's grumping at Nani, making her cry, all whiney, and very clingy with me. SO she's with me as I am getting ready to shower and says to me...

"mommy, my heart is crying. she made me so sad. she said she's not my buddy anymore."

well big sister heard that and felt really bad.

Good!!!!

More stuff Nani asks/says:


mommy, I think Jesus loves me.
we HAVE to go to Church. Jesus gets sad and cries if we don't go.
mommy, can you & daddy get married again so we can have a baby?
my belly is really growly, I think it's going to eat me!
I am NOT a baby anymore. I am a big kid. you know why? Cuz I eat a lot! I eat all my rice, all my beans.....
Mommy, your belly is big! do you have a baby in it? :/
geez, thanks for pointing THAT out, little twirp...LOL



well, enjoy your day!!! hope Nani was able to bring you a little chuckle!