catch up.

hey peeps. this blog has been dusty and all forgotten. :(

so...how have you been? I hope all is good.

things have been interesting here. the apartment we have empty is still that...EMPTY. DH is still working on it. now he is dragging himself. you know I am so resenting that house! All because he has been there all summer long working and remodeling it...and we weren't able to do much together as a family...unless you count the days I went to help paint. The plus side to it is that he has been taking the 2 older terrors and has been teaching them a bit...in a few years my son will be able to score sheet rock and hang it. He's also learned how to unscrew stuff with a power drill.

DH started school! yep...he is well on his way to learning and he is excited! he has even told me after a few years of experience he will go to college and get a degree in designing systems....could you imagine that? I'll be Mrs. Design Engineer.

SO now my weekdays will be lonely because he will be in school til 11 at night...and getting home at midnight. IDK how things will work...but I think we should be OK.

we have been shopping for the kids as well and wow...I have to say this year we spent soooo much more than others. we have 4 kids going back to school and made sure to try and get everything...

I have a surprise threatening to come out as well...BUT I'm not sure when it's OK to share....so until I see it's OK....mum's the word. :)

just wanted to do a little post even if it's a chatty one...because my scrappy area has been collecting dust. I am prioritizing now...and weaning off stuff that wasted time.

Take care!!!