two chatty posts in one day?

get outta town!!!

well today we officially got the kids classroom assigments and all 3 are upset that they didnt get the teachers they had hoped for.

and they start on 9/2!!! I have to say that I am so happy that we actually found a supply list at Target this year and bought everything at the beginning of this month instead of waiting for it to come in the mail. Because....

we'd be scrambling to buy whatever was left over and feel all frazzled and pull our hair out.

saved ourselves this time, my pretties!!!

I am feeling good that yeah! the kids start sooner than we thought. and yes i know it sounds bad but mommy had them all summer long at our little shop and they are distracting!!!and noisy!!!

well...have you noticed there has been quite a bit more traffic here lately?

well, I LOVE it! I look FWD to the nice messages, they make me all giddy! LOL. I really appreciate them...and will try to respond in turn....I'm really bad with logging on.....


well....officially now...have an awesome weekend.