some good news.....!!!!

hi!!!!

so...are you wondering what my news is?

are you?????

I'm not a tease so I'll just spit it out. one of my good...awesome, great, ecstatic news is that:


I MADE IT ON THEIR DESIGN TEAM!!!!!!!!

It's all about me challenge blog is a brand spanking new blog...dedicated to getting your story across. To me, that is so important...as a proud mommy I often find my terrors the subject of my Layouts...and I think I should have something for them to see mommy's human side.

I am soooooo so so honored that I got to be one of the pioneering ladies. I'd love for you guys to join in!!! There's a cool MB to chat and everyone is so very friendly I can already see myself making awesome friends.

I did get a layout done last night but it's DT work and I can't show it off yet...

I found out some more good news yesterday as well...I can't share that just yet, But Stay tuned.....