my baby made me sick!

that's right...you read it....

the itty bitty terror who had us awake at night passed her germies right along to me. I spent all WE in bed...and just got back from the DR!!! I got there about 11 am....so....not.....fun! :(

anyways wanted to let you all know some new challenges are up....and show of the layouts I made for them. It's been a long week trying to keep mum...because I love the way my LO's came out. That's a rarity for me....loving my work. LOL

SO without further ado...

The Scrappiest:

together

my hubby and Annie at her class trip. I love that the kids look forward to their daddy chaperoning them. I also love that my hubby indulges me and takes my camera along for awesome photos. The flowers I made by soaking a piece of chipboard and peeling them, letting them dry and they curl up like that. I added some crackle paint, then acrylic paint. the center is a cream colored prima I misted.there's lots of prima bling and some stickle-y shimmer...the round flowers are just circle shaped chipboard covered with paper, bling, and stickles. stuck on with pop up dots for dimension. scroll down to friday's post for an up close look.

there is an awesome prize being offered for NOV over at the scrappiest!!! come and play along!!!!

Ad This!:

Photobucket

my baby with the pumpkin she decided to keep. again, lots of distressing here...and little itty bitty details added.

I used my glaze pen on some of the dots...it added another dimension to the paper, IMO. I added some kaiser pearls. there is a close up of the flowers in my Friday post, again...here is one i didn't share:
Photobucket

I have to stay home tomorrow...it works out because the kids have no school. the bad part is my bro is on his way to NY from Florida on a road trip with his family....and here I am sick. This is so much torture because I rarely see them...and this will be the first time I meet Selah...how am I not going to hug and kiss and squeeze and nibble on her chubbiness??? so unfair!

OH AND GUESS WHAT????

i HAVE BEEN AWARDED.....


I got this cool bloggy award from ELIZABETH the other day, thank you, E!!! Go check her awesome blog!!! In recognition of this award I now must answer a list of questions with only 1 word replies for each... (Copy and paste your list)

1. Where is your cell phone? Counter.
2. Your hair? short.
3. Your mother? driving.
4. Your father? home.
5. Your favorite food? sweets.
6. Your dream last night? blank.
7. Your favorite drink? pepsi.
8. Your dream/goal? rejoice.
9. What room are you in? Den.
10. Your hobby? creating.
11. Your fear? loss.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? peaceful.
13. Where were you last night? bed.
14. Something that you aren't? snotty.
15. Muffins? corn.
16. Wish list item? tool.
17. Where did you grow up? Brooklyn.
18. Last thing you did? blog.
19. What are you wearing? clothes.
20. Your TV? on.
21. Your Pets? barking.
22. Friends? missed.
23. Your life? hectic.
24. Your mood? sick.
25. Missing Someone? yep.
26. vehicle? Jeep.
27. Something you're not wearing? coat.
28. Your favorite store? DSW.
29. Your favorite color? black.
30. When was the last time you laughed? huh.
31. Last time you cried? dunno.
32. Your best friend? JB.
33. One place that I go to over and over? bed.
34. Facebook? boring.
35. Favorite place to eat? mine.
So now it's my turn to name and bestow the above award to 5 other cool ladies whom I admire and know to be "Over the Top"! In no particular order, they are...and you know you are allll loved!!!!



OK, seriously, the list could go on and on and on.....but I'm dizzy....and need to get some scrapping on because I am late with something...well...not quite yet.....
 


ta ta for now.

will post tomorrow....if I'm not heavily medicated.....