TGIF!!!

Who's ready for the weekend???

:waving hands: I AM!!!! I am so excited it's Friday!

why?

because today we have parent observation day at the performance arts academy...we get to see Sweetie terror perform...BALLET

Tomorrow we get to see teeniest and the older terrors in their classes...Ballet/Tap, Keyboard and guitar.

WHy do I like observation days?

I get to take photos...DUH

and see how they're progressing....

and gush over my kids. I know I am the butt of family jokes for having 4 kids...but you know what? They give me great joy and I am so proud of them. Who cares that I get made fun of for having them so young? It's not like we're competing with the Duggars or something!!! Not that I find anything wrong with big families!!! But I am tired of "wow! 4 kids...that's a lot!!!"

Uh no! My granny gave birth to 12 kids....and Hubby's granny had as many or probably more. It's not my fault we actually LIKE kids!!!

Anyways...speaking of kids...

Last week I met her:

Photobucket

Her name's Selah...and she is such a sweet baby. You know, my sister called me as they were headed out to see me and stated she didn't know I had a fifth kid...she swears up and down that my neice looks so much like me as a baby. IDK about that....but side by side with Annie...they could pass for sisters. I was there conjuring up different ways of hiding her so I can keep her.

Isn't she a beauty?

she wasn't shy with me, either. As a matter of fact....she cried everytme I gave her back to her dad...So I had dinner at 9 PM....LOL...she knew I was a bug huge sucker for her. :)

well...enjoy your WE...

I just wanted to share Selah with you.

such a delight....