New Prompt up over at AAM!!!!

Hello....it's that time again! Time for another prompt over at AAM.

This time around we had to scrap about the Holidays and how we process them. meaning....scrap about an old holiday memory.


Missing

Photobucket

This one was tough. I really had no idea how to go about it. really....I have had some awesome years and remember the not so awesome ones. SO I went with a tree.

As a child I always remembered a tree...all pretty and lit up. BUT when my dad split the tree was gone, too. A huge void was left. A tree never made it back. Gone were the lights, that deep satisfying joy. After ward Christmas was full of bittersweet feelings. The tree has made it's way back...we now have one up for the terrors...to contemplate in awe....and that joy is back.

NOW...this month we have a special guest designer. An Awesome sketch provided by one of the most talented sketch put togther-ers I know, and last but not least: the prize will be provided by SFTIO....(I'm a DT member!!! Jan-June 2010!)

So go take a looksie over at AAM, check out what fabulous art has been posted...look at the pretty sketch, and so on.  :)