Tuesday??!!!

Hi!

a whole other week...wow..these days are just zipping by...or is it JUST me? It's been crazy around here, the terrors at home on winter recess, work has picked up to a frantic pace, trying to get everything squared off at the office for the end of 2009....and doing it all on a barely running dino....hasn't been fun(the latter) but I have to say I am amazed the kids haven't started fighting until today! it's usually a whole lot sooner!!!!

Last week we took them to see this:



it was really cute...not for parents...I was a bit bored after a while. BUT the kids...LOVED it!

got this to show you all:

Photobucket

for the latest sketch over at the Scrappiest. go see what the DT has cooking!

There's also a DT call there! try out!!! Liz's Sketches are fantabulous!!!!

I know I have been seriously neglecting this poor blog and my lovely friends out here in bloggy land. I promise, more things to come! I have lots of stuff to show off..starting with SFTIO's January kit. the theme is Possibility! go on over to get sneaky peaksies of the kit.

I wish you all a Happy and safe NEW YEAR!!!!

how will you all be ringing in 2010????